TERMS & CONDITIONS
Member Conduct Clause
You agree not to use the Services to:
• Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Services, Funny Bonz Cards systems, network or data;
• Make available any content that is harmful to children, threatenting, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of antoher’s privary, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
• Violate any applicable laws or regualtions;
• Impersonate any person or entity; or forge or manipulate headers or identifies to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
• Make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
• Post content containing advertisements or other commercial solicitations withour our prior written permission;
• Make available viruses or any other computer code files, programs or content designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Service or affect other users or;
• Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers, systems or networks connected to the Services in any way.
On becoming aware of any potential violation of these Terms, Funny Bonz Cards reserves the right to ban, block or take legal action against any user or offenders.
Limits on Liability Clause
We work hard to provide the best Service and Products we can, and provide clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. We cannot predict when issues might arise with our Products. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, employment, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive or incidental damages arising out of our Products.
Intellectual Property and Use of the Services Clause
These services are protected by Copyright, and other laws in the United States. Nothing in the Terms allows any person or entity a right to use the Funny Bonz Cards name or any close variation thereof; nor the logo, the company mascot identity of “Bonner” or any related variation, domain name, and other distinctive brand features. All rights, titles, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content created by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Funny Bonz Cards.
Conflict Resolution Clause
We want you to enjoy Funny Bonz Cards, both making and sending cards. If you have an issue or dispute, you agree to raise it and try to resolve it with us informally. You can contact us with feedback and concerns by emailing us at: info@FunnyBonzCards.com